Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Go Digital and me

• 23-10-2002 1:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Christ on a bike, I really need a rant....

NTL Go Digital, my story.

I have a huge problem using that f>>king purple remote control as I only have four fingers and one thumb on each hand.

Is it possible to talk to someone in support? has anyone ever done this? the longest I've ever waited on hold was 18 minutes and to be honest I have a life and have in fact other things to do, so I never actually got to speak to a NTL person.

My stations come, go , come again, go etc. (I assume the downtime will be deducted from my bill as otherwise this would be fraud!)

Service person to arrive between 9 and 1pm, at 2.30 I left the house (have I already mentioned that I have a life?) and at 3.00 service person arrives, puts note in letterbox, "got no answer" etc.

E-Mails Iv'e sent go directly to first floor bathroom for arse wiping purposes,

Honestly, is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

There was an article on Ireland on Sunday about NTL and their crap customer service. Even had info from an employee..

I think you'll find more information in the Cable forum rather than the satellite one :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

yeah youre right, sorry I didn't know a cable forum existed.
    Please move to cable forum mod.(or delete if you like)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

ever since i got ntl digital in dec 2001, the decoder box has consistently crashed.
    I couldn't be bothered ringing them and waiting for hours for someone to rectify it.
    Solution is just to reboot the thing !

Advertisement