Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Video capture on 7650

• 23-10-2002 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭

I was sent a .sis file yesterday that allows you to capture video on your 7650 , its pretty cool !

Anyway as i was sent it i dont have a link so if you want it drop me a PM and i'll mail it to you. Its only 100k and the captures can be upto 10sec long or so and they never go above 100k.

Only drawback > The software is in German , there isnt many options so it pretty easy to figure out.

Anzeigen = play
    Aufnehmen = capture
    Senden = Send (obviously)
    Loschen = delete
    Umbenennen = Rename
    Uber = details
    Beenden = exit

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

The software is from T-Mobile, and I think there is an English version out there somewhere actually. :)

Brendan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

i'd tried the steps to get the english menu but it was a bit hacky - need to overwrite certain files and then the app had problems deleting the captured files - but ended up reinstalling the german one

it's the app from Hantro (to be built into the 3650 as standard) - the length of the video file depends on what's being captured - the more busy / complex / motion of the subject being captured the shorter the video - as Darth said once it gets towards 100k it stops

as standard you can only email the files - but using a file manager app you can get in and transfer via IrDA and Bluetooth - save some packets :)

a good one is http://www.psiloc.com/nokia/eng/efileman/
    make sure the system files remain hidden though (one of the settings options)

Alles Gute
    Brian G

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

without using bluetooth or infared, how do you get the .sis file onto the 7650, ive tried mailin it to yahoo a/c but i cant see the file or download it?

where do you store it afterwards anyway?

thanks
    sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

if you email it to a pop3 account on the phone you can access it, when the email arrives download it and then view it...then options->attachments and the .sis file will be there just click on it and install

Advertisement