Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mundy/damien rice upcoming gigs

Options
  • 23-10-2002 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

mundy is playing the olympia on 28th december (saturday)...no price as yet...

damien rice is also playing the olympia, on the 7th 8th and 9th of december (saturday, sunday and monday)...tickets are priced 18 - 20 europes...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 butterflywings

you beauty thanks a million. does anyone know are there any tickets left to the saturday of the frames?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

sweet as pie sweet as pie sweet as pie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

thems some good gigs. mundy only played the olympia there at the end of september. and sold it out. and played a blinder. fair play to him. and damien rice - never saw him on his own; only at the heineken yoke last summer. I gotta go to him. ooh yeah. anyone wanna buy me a ticket? I'll be real grateful like...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

ill buy u one oh wait no i mean ill buy me one

Advertisement