Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elsa Gladiac MX200

Options
  • 23-10-2002 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Found it in a bargin-"bin" for 30 Euros. Perfect Condition.

Now, Cooling!

I have a fan from a Kyro4000xt and a Voodoo4 Fan.

Is there any way I could attach either of these to the card, eg. power source

Anyone Know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

You can connect the fan directly to your molex cable of your power supply , as there is no power source on the card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 helpmepls

molex cable?

Can you give me a link showing how to do it maybe, im not so good with power cords and the like.

Its a pretty short cable off the fan/s so i dont know if it will reach anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

Do you know the wires comming from your power supply to hard drive ,CD ROM,etc. They are molex's . I assume those wee fans run of 12volts ,anyone know , if so connect the red from the fan to the yellow on the molex and the black on the fan to the black on the molex .

Advertisement