Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did yis get a license or what?

Options
  • 23-10-2002 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

was pete dropping hints about how phantom got a license on heavy traffic today? all that talk about the carpets being taken up and such?

-john

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

im pretty sure he was dropping hints about how he pissed himself and soaked the studio floor. poor guy.

no, i think (occasionally) they're just doing the whole DIY decoration stuff still, they been at it for ages. they're gonna turn it into Pete's Bachelor Pad, where he can bring all the ladies around to a nice cozy studio... with no tables in the way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

*laughs* actually no, they just really have no carpet right now! just floorboards stained with... well never you mind. i love the way people read into these things. no carpet = a licence. you're a genius, i love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 IrishUnsinged

Originally posted by john austin
    was pete dropping hints about how phantom got a license on heavy traffic today? all that talk about the carpets being taken up and such?

-john

Might be that they thought there would be an opportunity to re-apply for a license after the CountryFM debacle. To do so, I think they have to go off the air for 6 months or something. Either that or he's paranoid that the BCI are after them again!

Advertisement