Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Mercy - which was best fight

• 24-10-2002 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

I thought that No Mercy was one of the best PPV WWE have put on for a while!! Brock and takers match was class but the tag match between Angle and Beniot vs. Mysterio and Edge was one of the best matchs of the year

What was the best match at No Mercy 8 votes

y2j and christian vs. booker and goldust
    0% 0 votes
    Knoble vs. Tajiri
    0% 0 votes
    RVD vs. Flair
    12% 1 vote
    HHH vs. Kane
    0% 0 votes
    Angle And Beniot vs. Rey Mysterio and Edge
    0% 0 votes
    Brock vs. Taker
    87% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

With the Brock v Taker match in second

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Knoble and Tajiri was good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

the sd tag stole the show but i was pleasantly suprised with the cell match - much better than i thought - esp since lesnar cant brawl and taker, well ne cant do very much any more. but the fact that the match actually stayed in the cell for the duration was really good - thats the first time that one has in eight cell matched (if memory serves) and rather than blow the mystique any further, they kept it a straight match

Advertisement