Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

right so...who's going to see idlewild and turn???

Options
  • 24-10-2002 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

i'm there

and

i'm gonna be fcuked

big time

oh yes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

i be there oh yes i be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

& me makes three...

would've thought there'd be more going - I heard this little band Turn were popular :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i think idlewild are more popular
    im going too yay!

Four and counting.... maybe they'll even open upstairs ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 oompa loompa

not going, and woe, woe is me... i bet turn and idlewild are rocking right now but myeh, without me *crying silently*... hope all you lucky lucky gig-goers are enjoying it!!!

take care..

(and next time i'll try selling... i dunno.... my elbow or something..)
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

IM am sooooooooooooooooooooo bitter at the moment-all my friends are at Turn/Idlewild and im on the computer.

Damn u dancin,u are no longer my friend!

........and yes i did say that drowner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

me too i spent the evening with rapture queen with hoo-er make up on

Great gig - good to see the lads (half of anyway) Belle X 1 too.

Can't believe how many lightweights f'd off after the gig and didn't stick around for the club....

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

damn straight shay, the club was feckin empty, i danced like a twat right til 3 o'clock... i only realised why i'm so tired this morning... got in a 8 o'clock ish left at 3 ish that feckin 7hrs then i walked up leeson st. got a cab at about 4 got to clonskee (wherever the fcuk that is?) at about 20 past 4 and slept on an armchair in my clothes til 9 o'clock before walking for what seemed like infinity through ucd towards the dart against the wind... eventually your hero found himself at the computer at home and on his way to work! theres my story

i was so disappointed idlewild didnt play, feckin heartbroken, great to see bellx1 but i really had my hopes up, cos you can kinda see turn/bellx1 anytime, and idlewild that just doesnt happen alot so... you know the rest!

still turn were feckin amazing rockin like a whole group of lords... and bellx1 class to see them laid back and acoustic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

polarbelly...clonskee/clonskeagh is just beside ucd....the sports scentre/science block entrance is there....and its where the fabulous 11 b stops ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

*grumbles*

bloody communists...

Advertisement