Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66e and Tara

Options
  • 24-10-2002 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

If anybody is actually up on Saturday morning tune in and check out THE 66 ELECTRIC on Tara's breakfast show from 10. We will be doing a mini acoustic thingy, playing a couple of tracks from the CD, and basically plugging the life out of the gig this Sunday.

Be well

66e

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

well i'm in work so will defo be listening

best of luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

Looking forward to it myself! Hope everyone listens in! Great new band.

I know it's early, but just set your alarm and stay in bed while you listen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

damn....and i thought i was finally gonna have a nice lie in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Had a listen earlier....so of your stuff is actually quite good...I was pleasantly surprised....will make the effort to see ya on Sunday???? I think.....next time you play live anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

indeed it is sunday night tom with polar, skylight and wallmark...all worth checking out on their own let alone the 4 of em playing in the one nite...

now to sell my granny for money....or do they only accept sausages??

• Advertisement
Advertisement