Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roi bud-hew skanger are you?

Options
  • 24-10-2002 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

96%:D
    I nearly had a fit when it asked have I ever possessed a Scooter CD-I bought the album yesterday:D
    Course it was a counterfeit copy made by me main man Keitho on his CD rewriter or some deadly shoyte contrpation-ya dont tink I bought it legit dya?Ya fookin southsoyad queer.

.The verdict: De ultimate skanger. You've never ventured south of de Liffey because you believe you'll fall off de edge of de world. You have a vocabulary of under 20 words which includes 'wha', 'shoi' and 'Bollix'. Your hair has never grown more than 1mm and you have an earring in your left ear which is only fookin' deadly. Air Max and Man U jerseys are all you wear, no need to mention you nicked dem, along with de mobile phone. You drink cider by de bucketload and use your ciderbelly to bate straying Southsiders.

http://www.p45.net/funomatics/skanger/skanger.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

95% ive finally made it im at the top of skanger heaven
    story bud !! and i managed to nick this gadgeh from the back o johnno's van

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Wouldn't even let me onto the secod page :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Your score: 96%

The verdict: De ultimate skanger. You've never ventured south of de Liffey because you believe you'll fall off de edge of de world. You have a vocabulary of under 20 words which includes 'wha', 'shoi' and 'Bollix'. Your hair has never grown more than 1mm and you have an earring in your left ear which is only fookin' deadly. Air Max and Man U jerseys are all you wear, no need to mention you nicked dem, along with de mobile phone. You drink cider by de bucketload and use your ciderbelly to bate straying Southsiders.

And lads i am from leitrim

:D

Advertisement