Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitter Oldies(aimed at the people who've been here longest)

Options
  • 24-10-2002 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

what's the deal? yis are all gettin' so mean and wizened. why are you being so randomly cruel to the newer members? you look decrepit. are you decrepit? ....you look decrepit....
    seriously though, what's up? i know the ickle ones get annoying, but they're sweet...:rolleyes: so come on, i've been here longer than many, tell mammy chloe what's going on. :D

and stop putting mustard on that baby.
    sHep :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Well technically Ive been here the longest (although im not really here any more) and I have always been equal and even-handed in my cruelness.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I don't have a problem with anyone, I poke fun at random people and some take it better than others... although there are a couple of right wagons floating around these days with their "i am teh k-rad, drugz0rs are kewl and i smoke twenny jp blue a day"... otherwise known as 'tards.

And some ickle 13 year old tried to square up to me over the internet... that was funny... I hope I meet him some day so I can bring him into every single bush in the Green and ass rape him before kicking him up and down town... it'd be fun. And it'd teach him to start on behemoth rugby players...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

Originally posted by Asuka
    Well technically Ive been here the longest (although im not really here any more) and I have always been equal and even-handed in my cruelness.
    i know dearie, 'twasn't aimed at you, more at the new oldies. :) *cough gandalffoobarorangerhinoetc. cough*. i just don't approve of nastiness, over the net or otherwise.

You see m' darlin' Chloe... it's not nasty... we're just messing around, silly people take us seriously... everybody knows I should never be taken seriously. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I only bash oldies what whine. And people who really are being stupid. Erm... and random people when I'm bored. Like isn't Chloe just soooo... i wish i had an insult at hand right now... erm... isn't... ian... smelly?

I need to work on this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

im not randomly cruel, im consistent sort of person.

and ive forgotten who are the new people and who are the old people now, so yeah.

chloe, you are as old as the hills.

Kate. You are fat.
    hehe... wow... being an asshole IS fun! But don't worry kate! I'm only kidding! We all love you! Lardass!

;p

<now to see who hates me>

"Old man Chloe with his finger on the button"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

im not an oldie! and im not mean!! :):):)

never, bob? never? ah, i feel so crappy.

There's always a loophole Clare my darling... and if you should never take me seriously why would you take me seriously when I say I shouldn't be taken seriously? Exactly. Nah, I'm serious about some stuff but normally if it seems like I'm insulting someone I'm only messing with them...

But I do love ya darling... and with every day that goes by i get closer to seeing you... yay! :) Roll on CTYI 2003...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

Roll on ctyi 2003

amen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I am bitter, in general.. ;)
    But when someone comes onto a community board and starts posting "how i blow stuff up!!" and "LOOK AT ME!!!I say i do/do drugs!!!I GREAT,YES??".. it reminds me of Anarchy files that were written by prepubescents telling everyone that they should blow stuff up this way, while boasting about what drugs they do... http://www.textfiles.com (careful now) has prime examples of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭pat kenny

Ah shut up you losers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Nothing like an intelligent counterpoint...

I second this. All of this.

heheheheheh. i was bored so i decided to stir things up. ah, fun. i smiled/laughed manicly as i read all of this. wonderful, really it is.

damn straight i've got my finger on the button...YOUR button.....the proverbial button.....f*ck, i have to do charity work tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'm not evil to the newbies, i'm evil to everyone. Hell, i've given out to Hugh, who i've known for 6 years and he's been online the same length of time as me. People take jokes i make seriously, while other times i'm in a pissed off mood. I do get pissed off with people who decide "hmmm.....i'm gonna post something completely stupid for the sake of it" or when i am reading something which i expect to be mildly interesting and its just stoopid muppets who arent willing to put time and effort into being amusing muppets.

Also, i'm an asshole. it happens, and i make the most of it in flaming irritating posts such as "Best movies EVAH!!!1!!!" type ****e. or trying to turn it into something interesting which people decide to take offense at. if people get pissed off with my posts, put me on ignore. it wont much matter to me, will it. so, in conclusion, i'm evil to everyone, not just the newbs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

I'm sorry my thread was overly crap

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Neil, you have lost your mind in a seething pit of infernal rage.

I love new people. As long as they're very little and cute and say nothing. And no I'm not planning on stealing anyone's baby. And neither is Laura for that matter.

ctyiguy your thread wasn't *overly* crap, it was pretty crap but there have been worse. neil you went on a bit of an oul' ranting thing there, you ok? :rolleyes: nothin' wrong with being bitter and old, just don't be too mean to the young uns (she said, being incredibly ironic what with being younger than the vast majority of people here)........(but more mature...;) :rolleyes: heheheheh)

don't steal babies, do your own goddamn procreating! lazy....

Wait... does that mean we can steal kids for slaves and food but not for raising?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

It's a god given right, like insulting the french

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I hate to tell you orangerhino but I play rugby as well! I'm thirteen and I weigh 155 pounds! I lift an 80 pound barbell for a warm-up and you think you're going to kick me up and down town?! Bring it on bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

You realise that you can never go to any reunion that bob is at now as he will kill you. Being one of the few people here that has seen you I know that a fight might be close, but bob will win, every time.

oh shut up all of you. i was trying to defend people like you itwasn'tme but i can now kinda see why they were being mean to you in the first place. talk like that is ridiculous, stop it or i will never attempt help you again. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    I hate to tell you orangerhino but I play rugby as well! I'm thirteen and I weigh 155 pounds!

How do we know youre not just a lardass?:p

And Bob could crush you. Seriously. When he ran at me a moth ago, I had images of friggin' elephants charging at me, i though I was gonna die. No disrespect to the man.

Hehe... wow. Stop doing this stupid "My friend is bigga dan you an he'll kick yar ass schwaa!"

NOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

n00b bashing is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

A fight will not be close! It's going my way, all the way! I'm more than a little pissed off now and more than ready to take on the world, never mind one man! Last year I took the biggest guy on the JCT and rubbed his face in the tarmac, just before being baptised in Coke! Stay the hell out of my way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Hehe... wow. Stop doing this stupid "My friend is bigga dan you an he'll kick yar ass schwaa!"

NOW!

Ah now, 'tis all just harmless fun...

• Advertisement

<sigh>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement