Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitter Oldies(aimed at the people who've been here longest)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by It wasn't me!
    and rubbed his face in the tarmac, just before being baptised in Coke! Stay the hell out of my way!
    Just trying to get my head around the whole total immersion thing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Bob will win, you know why?
    Cause I'll be there to hold you down and shove my fleet of radioactive space nuts up your nose . . .
    oh wait, I don't have any arms.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I am quite amased that this post wasn;t entirely directed at me, now shut up whining you nooby retards :P

-edited cause i cant spell you retards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by It wasn't me! (David Davis)
    A fight will not be close! It's going my way, all the way! I'm more than a little pissed off now and more than ready to take on the world, never mind one man! Last year I took the biggest guy on the JCT and rubbed his face in the tarmac, just before being baptised in Coke! Stay the hell out of my way!
    David Davis. Anyone see the inherant stupidity of that name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

David Davis?
    now, I know I'm not one to talk (macdara? what the hell kind of name is that?!) but David Davis? thats nearly as bad as Stephen Stephenson, and I thought my parents hated me :moments like this we need a arch-eyebrow-and-shake-head smiley:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Erm, 155 pounds? Try 198lbs you waster. And you think benching ~36Kg is good? Right so. Good man, all that bollocks. Would you ever cop onto yourself and stop squarin' up to people over the internet. If you wanna fight me, come to a reunion and square up then -- until then however, shut up all this posting your weight, height and best bully bashing achievments and cop on to yourself. See ya at the next reunion. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

hug and neil and bob ARE NOT oldies ;)

hell, I'm not even an oldie

*whoop*

/me claps in approval

I dont like this n00b bashing, hypocritical, yes, but.....give the guy a chance. I stop the mind hurt now.

hey...Garóg. Do you KNOW how many people misspell it/ mispronounce it? MANY!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

to quote:

"Don't feed the trolls"

Mr. Davis sir, we have all gotten off on a bad note. Now let us ALL shut the hell up and ignore the fact that this happened.

Mark, I think we constitute relative oldies -- people seem to stick around for much shorter periods of time these days, hence making Hug, Neil and myself "oldies". And you, and Cormac... and... and... shush!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    Mark, I think we constitute relative oldies -- people seem to stick around for much shorter periods of time these days, hence making Hug, Neil and myself "oldies". And you, and Cormac... and... and... shush!

i'm still young and beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

I may be ugly, but I am also young!!

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Sweet Jebus Mr. "It wasn't me", this is one o those times that shows that we do need a mod who is actually online every now and then (no offence Fio).

Dear sir, you are, to be truly honest, a gigantic hairy twat. please insert your head further up your ass so that it will also stop you from talking rather than just getting you worked up and sexually frustrated i'm guessing. Would someone such as DeV or someone please lock this ****e and would Mr. Davis please stop with the ****ing bull****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

I don't think anyone here is an oldie. I figure the real oldies were the ones who were on their last year in 99.But thats just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

My christ! What the f*ck is with this David Davis ****? I'm David Franklin. Not David Davis, Not George's brother! My God! I said this all already, and yet people are still wondering who I am!

You cant like, OWN christ, man.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

oh i don't know, he was selling himself pretty damn cheap at blast...

well, not really selling, more donating... liberally... to all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

OKAY, SHUT THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW. THIS (for those of you who can't see me) IS CHLOE GETTING RIGHTLY PISSED OFF. the purpose of this thread was to try and sort out people's differences but obviously you are all just too stupid to do that. go with sven's advice and stop this now. is it possible for someone to lock this thread? please? WILL IT NEVER END?!

and by oldies, i meant boards.ie oldies. as in the people who've been here since like 2001 or earlier, or failing that, people who post here a lot.
    sHep :cool:

GIVE OVER, YOU ANNOYING B*STARDS.

oh and leave mitchel alone, he made a damn good jesus. :D

No Chlo, no one can lock this, cus Fio hasnt been on in ages and she's the only mod....so possibly the best idea is for every one to let this thread die off.

Chloe, wasnt the purpose of this thread to stir ****? :)

Hehe, i'm an oldie.

Anyone else think we should sort out the moderation thingy now?

Originally posted by foobar
    No Chlo, no one can lock this, cus Fio hasnt been on in ages and she's the only mod....so possibly the best idea is for every one to let this thread die off.

Anyone else think we should sort out the moderation thingy now?

what the fsch is going on? fighting on CTYI? foolishness

maybe we should talk to fio and get someone else made
    a mod too.

• Advertisement

I nominate Mark . . . but he doesn't seem to be on much, so Neil or Hug seems to be the bestest choices. :)

Hehe, Bob, look back a few months or so at funky Dig....you dont want Mark as a mod :)

Hmmm.....we could always post up nominations which would then become a poll...

Originally posted by foobar
    Hehe, Bob, look back a few months or so at funky Dig....you dont want Mark as a mod :)

Hmmm.....we could always post up nominations which would then become a poll...

I say hug neil or bob since i dont care about this place anymore
    and dont know most of the posters.

And , neil, it's not like I realllly abused my mod powers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i think neil's best for the job,he doesn't take **** at all.hug normally doesn't take ****,but he did get involved in the horribleness there a while ago,as did bob,and i for one don't like that in a mod...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

so who wants to be unlazy for long enough to make a poll?

I know! Let's make a poll to see who should have the responsibility of making the poll to see who should be mod!

Seriously though, someone PM Fio, ask her to pick someone and tell DeV and then whoever it is will be happily surprised at finding some fun new options in boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

But, if Fio isn't online, how can she check her PMs? Hmm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

I'm now an oldie, i can legally drink, and you people are stupid sheeesh that settles it, shut up all of you

I for once have to agree with cormac. He sure can buy alcohol. All of ye out there too young and young looking to get served pester him.

DO IT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Wow... I see the CTYI board has deteriorated into the same style of muppetry as the pre-moderated CS board

Shít stirring threads for the hell of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement