Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitter Oldies(aimed at the people who've been here longest)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I wouldn't stoop to this level except that I'm bored and a really pathetic person.

Your majesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

actually the point wasn't to stir sh*t as everyone thinks i said it was, i seriously *was* trying to sort the way that people are being all trolly and mean and i'm really getting sick of it. but unfortunately i have very few other places to go and a lot of time to waste. :rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

I have the conch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by Typedef
    I have the conch.
    Good point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Right..... after wading through this.... lets see what need moderation??

Someone threatened to hit someone jokingly (from what it appears to me), then everyone else started egging them on.... wow it sounds like a pre-school playground.

I'll be on essentially non-stop moderation for the next week or two, if at the end of that you all are still demanding a new mod then please, by all means let me know.

No one even tried to PM me. Surprisingly nearly half of the regular posters here have my phone number, email address, etc. It wouldnt have been impossible to try and contact me.

Lately I've been incredibly busy, and the last week has been.... well it's been one of the more difficult of late, i get a chance to check my PMs and thats about it once a day, so if *anyone* had tried to PM me to report any of this supposed "trouble" they could have.

I appoligise for my lack of a magnifying glass moderation.

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement