Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do/not to do this Jazz Weekend

Options
  • 25-10-2002 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Folks,

This is my first time in Cork for the 'Jazz Weekend'. What do you recommend for high jinks?

DISLIKES: Shell-suit pants (and their wearers), getting my head kicked in.

Suggestionies?:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Savoy generally has some hip hop flavas on a Fri night I think, but I don't know what their plans for this weekend are. Asian Dub Foundation were playing there last night.

Every place is going to be jammed this weekend even the usually quiet pubs. Some places are putting on anti-jazz weekend events, Fred Zeppelins being one of them :)

For something like the Franciscan well beerfest its best to get there early.

Hope you have your getting served technique well practiced. Friend took 20mins to get served last night but I got served in 2 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Friend took 20mins to get served last night but I got served in 2

Big it up, smooth talker!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

The beer in the well is 10% for osme brands for the beerfest , woooo

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement