Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

win2k 2 nics

• 25-10-2002 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Alright lads...

I'm having trouble with my home network. I have 3 PCs linked togeather as follows...

PC A --> PC B by cat 5 crossover cable
    PC B --> PC C by 2 wireless USB network adaptors

as PC B has 2 nics I'm having trouble connecting to PCs A and C at the same time. one will connect perfectly if I disable the other connection (using win2k pro.) however when I connect the 2 at the same time, I can only communicate properly with the first connection (the second connection can ping PC B but not the other way round) any ideas?

Spacedog

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

you'll likely get better answers in the MS software forum. I'd guess it's a windows routing issue. Try messing about with the route command and checking that both cards have a correct subnet and route associated with them. It'll show it's syntax if you just type route.
    Greg

Advertisement