Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A queary

Options
  • 25-10-2002 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

What's the story with the bould TBMC these days?
    Is it any good?
    Once upon a time I used frequent it regular-like, but then it got very ****. I presumed this was still the case as it passed it last night (and I'm talking about the Thursday nights in general here) until I heard Idioteque blaring. Jesus! Any place that plays Idioteque can't be bad. So is it good these days then?, eh?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

It's a matter of opinion. Go and find out. Also depends who's DJing. Usually it's really good but the odd time the dj is crap and plays crappy dance sh1t that you can go to any other club to hear. The music last night in Eamonn Dorans was crap too. The DJ played 99% tripe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

They've got different clubs on different nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

and it's query
    i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

it's gonna be deadly on dec 12th!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i really love the temple banr music centre for checking bands out. when u compare the sound there to the sound in eamon dorans its laughable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

this is a very valid point rosemary well done

Advertisement