Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP GIO FM-sender

• 25-10-2002 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?action=info&p=17277&t=76&l=2&AvdID=1&CatID=47&GrpID=1&s=pl

Says..."Play MP3s in cars with MP GIO".

cAN Someone explain to me how this works? Cheers.

Oh and while we're on the subject - anyone know if it's possible to get a cable that connects into the back of a car head-unit in the CD-Changer slots but ends with a line-in connection (i.e. for a laptop...)

Merci.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

It connects to the GIO player and transmits the sound via an FM transmitter to your car radio. I think effectivly any car near you could also pick up this transmission on their radios though the signal wouldn't be that strong. I don't have one but I'd imagine there would be a bit of interference in the transmission if it's anything like wireless headphones I have here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

True True.

Well then any advice for buying a reasonable new laptop in Ireland? Dell ain't cheap at all, and the other biggies (HP,Compaq,Toshiba) arn't exactly crammed full of bargains.

Cheers for the feedback anyway:D

Advertisement