Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Film Four

• 25-10-2002 7:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Just noticed that we are gettin FilmFour for free from Nov 1st - Nov 3rd With NTL. Do you get all the Film Four Channels (+1, Banned etc) with the subscription or just Film Four by itself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

As far as i am aware Ntl only offer the main Film4 channel (on 190 or somewhere near that, just after the sky movie channels), but on Sky digital you can get full access to all 4 film4 channels. Thats the reason why i aint paying those gits an extra €6 (perhaps more?) for one lousy channel whereas if i had sky i'd get more bang for my buck, by getting all 4 channels.

Thats probably the reason why we are getting another freeview to boost their film4 subscription base, as people can see they are being ripped off, dont get me started on mutv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Thats what i thought....although as far as im aware, NTL in the UK gets all the filmfour channels. I would be a hell of a lot more likely to sign up if it had all the channels.

Advertisement