Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yesterdays Dail Debate [Priceless]

Options
  • 26-10-2002 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Mark

A man the Quinn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Biffa Bacon

Why did he wait until he was out the door to make a speech like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I heard that debate on the radio Thursday night. Usually Oireachtas reports bore me to tears, but I had a hearty roffle at the speech. What the debate report you quoted there doesn't mention is the cheering and heckling that those deputies received.
    I will not be lectured by Deputy Ó Caoláin or his party on democratic procedure
    I like. Fair play to Mr Quinn. If he had the balls to say this while he was still leader of Labour, I would have seriously considered giving my vote to Labour at the last general election.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I could never vote for labour, but Quinn deserves the freedom of Ireland for that alone:)

Advertisement