Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rape!

• 26-10-2002 10:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭

Everyone must be asleep - I can't believe what was on RAW this week. Rape? Necrophelia? Isn't this supposed to be kiddie entertainment? Surely they can't be that desperate?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Slutmonkey57b
    Everyone must be asleep

it turns out i was. it goes to show what watching RAW does to me these days. what happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

HHH dressed up as Kane and rode a corspe that was supposed to be the girl that died in accident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

The "target demographic" of the programming may be alleged to be the 18-34 age group but I'm afraid 90% of the merchandising (which is what drives revenues) is bought by or for kids.

You don't see many above 18 going around with wrestling t-shirts on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I can remember reading on, what was then, the wwf parents site where Mick Foley was explaining that the 3 things that you will never see on WWF entertainment were Murder, Rape and Robbery. Now i've seen two of the three in the past year (that case with HHH and the corpse and also Booker T hotwired and stole The Rocks car a while ago during their feud)

Advertisement