Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manic's remix's

Options
  • 26-10-2002 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Did anyone get the manic's best of which appart from the inclusion of only one holy bible track and one or two duff tracks like the everlasting its not bad the main point of gh albums is a starting point for a new fan and most fans have the holy bible anyway. I was anoyed when I first heard it was a remix disc not a b-sides disc but there are some pretty interesting one on there including the chemical brothers remix of faster and ian brown remix of let robeson sing. hasanyone else heard it yet. on another note id anyone else see them doing motorcycle empitness(there best song) on jhonaton woss show

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

hahahaha jonathon woss...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

patiently waiting for dvd.
    Cant believe i missed them on Wossy, theyre supposedto be playin on Parky next week!!!true.

Gonna listen to James's gig on Clyde FM tonite... i was there and it roct, in an acoustic questions and answers way. Hope they dont cut out the bit when someone chucked a scotland shirt to James and the dj asked him what was on it and he said "mind your own forkin business".....not worthy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

woss refered to them as tom jones great grankids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i have a good few manic's remixs fom over the years, theres some greast ones...theres a good one of austrailia, and another one of la tristesta durera and motocycle emptiness (oculd go on and on and on but will stop here)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

was never keen on the "remixes" thought some of them took the edge of the particular song. The christmas freebie with the NME a few years ago was good tho although it was just the Chems and then it blended into la tristesse with a bit more electronica in it.
    The b-sides were the best, i remember first hearing "its so easy" and have to admit thinkin rip-offs of GnR but then realisin who the hell else was doin stuff like that 10 years ago. Comfort comes was another good one, and the bernard butler collab Stay With Me...

Have to go QOTSA on jools holland

• Advertisement
Advertisement