Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scott Stenier Finally Signs With WWE

• 27-10-2002 12:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi,
    It was announced on wwe.com that he has signed and there is a few reactions from the wrestlers also on wwe.com. I hope they debut stenier properly and don't over hype

Any thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Good signing,he has the size an strenght to match Brock Lesnar so i can defo see them having some big matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Any thoughts on if he will join Raw or Smackdown.

I think Raw

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭pertinax

will goldberg ever bother to sign with wwe or anything at all. Does he even wrestle anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

goldberg signed a non-exclusive contract for 6 shows in japan (2/3 already done) but has no great desire to sign with wwe - he is financially secure, he is no great fan of wrestling and could take it or leave it, not very fond of mcmahon and has been giving the wwe the runaround regards talking r.e. a contract - plus will demand top dollar guaranteed not an incentive based contract - so far both parties dont see a middle ground to establish talks but in this game, at some stage, im sure he will but not in the forseeable future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Oh look at me, I cant F'N walk or anything...

Picture this:
    Jerry Lawler: "Oh my good, Scott Stiner is flexing his muscles, look at those pecks, PUPPPPPPPPIES!!!! Oh wow his is doing it again, and again and again, hes almost as tallented as Hogan, Brock Lesner attempts the F5, Stiner flexes his tits again, wow, he wins.... Give that lil' bitch a title....."

FU[b/]Ck that son of a bitch....

Sorry for sayn that but Vince take this on board...

SIGN SOME.... T A L L E N T.....

Stop boaning Eric Beshoff and get soem good stars, theres plenty of em... Wait I forgot, this is Sports entertainment, not Wrestling...

A very FN pissed off Hanza!

• Advertisement

Yeah Stiener is a body builder and really does nothing . I cant see him really adding anything different to WWE . Goldberg would be good to see but Big Poppa ? ? Cmon .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

They prob brought him in just incase HHH runs out of roids and he can get a loan

Advertisement