Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipperary Anyone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

My dad's from Nenagh .... love that town .... 4 pubs for every person in the town!!

I'm not from Co. Tipperary (Mayo actually), but I'm thinking of moving to Co. Tipp; maybe Tipperary town, Roscrea, Thurles, Clonmel, Nenagh

Don't move to Thurles. You'll be clawing at the walls after a few days. Worst mistake i ever made, moving to this town. I should have found somewhere else to work. Still, i'll be in Cork, in a few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 paraintellect

Aragorn i'm from ballingarry,probably know some of the same people or each other.What's your name

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

if ye are all fed up of going to the Royal or Kylies then ye should all come to the Foundry, ye dont know what ye are missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭confetti

Carrick on suir is tje most beautiful peaceful town in tipperary, theres nothing bad that could be said aboiut it, the people are the most friendly in the country, you could walk yer dog up the the town at half 2 in the morning at the weekends and be grand

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Missy

i is from clonmel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

im a clonmel man too

Advertisement