Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future IwW Stars

• 28-10-2002 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

What American and IwW stars would you like to see at the next IwW shows in March 2003?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

well, id like to see a show earlier than march but i really want to see some good lucha/jap-lucha action ehh, how bout sabu, corino,lynn 3 way or any of those the amazing red, trent acid, american dragon - i could go on but im sure you get the style & type of match i want and im sure im not alone

p.s. any news on the video from the recent show? is it happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yep, The Video is in production at the moment and looks fantastic!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I would love to see Red from Ring Of Honour,
    bring back jody flesch and johney storm:)
    Trent Acid from Czw

The more high flyers the better:)

Also wanna see the return of Zandig, he was awesum in first iww show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

X-Pac
    Sabu
    Jerry Lynn
    Earth Quake
    Jake Roberts
    Other?

Who would you pick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I would love to see Jody Fleish and Jony Storm back.

Trent Acid would be a great addition, in fact (this is a bit of a long shot but...) get Jonny Gomez over too, and Hardcore NIck Cage and Nate Hatred and have the HATE club VS th back seat boys for the CZW tag titles. IWW still havent seen a tag match yet.

I wanna see the Amazing Red and mabey another lucha Libre superstar going at it.

Id love too see X-pac, that would pull the crowds and he is a savage American high flyer.

I wanna see Neil Faith igo up agenst some one his own weight, mabey Robbie Brookside...

But of course Id love John Zandig back, him VS Nick Mondo, in another gaelic death match would rule. The crowd enjoyed the last show, really really enjoyed it from mmy understanding, but I think we all wanna see blood at the next one and plenty of it...

Hanza

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

but I think we all wanna see blood at the next one and plenty of it...

most definitely.....
    i wanna see a mega bloodbath in one of the matches similiar to the Zandig match in first IWW show:)

Earthquake and Typhoon .

Ulitimate Warrior ? ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

SABU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

There will be an annoucement at the end of the month as to who will be the American stars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement