Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damian Rice Tunes?

Options
  • 28-10-2002 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the titles of these two tunes which I think are both by Damian Rice? Lyrics go as follows.

Song A:
    ...we are alone
    nobodys watching
    might take you home
    we might make out
    nobodys there
    its not that were scared...

//

Song B:
    ...cheers darling
    heres to you and your loverboy
    cheers darling
    i've got years to wait round for you....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I think the first one is "Delicate" and the second is "cheers" .... as far as i know. Could be wrong i never looked at the titles when listening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

Yeah thats delicate and cheers darlin' tracks 1 and 7 on 'o'. They're two of my favourites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Okay, they both were right, but only one of them gets the complimentary can of coke!

um, yeah theres a great Damien rice fan site (not that the official one is a load of bollocks, but well...) its called Eskimo Friends, and surprisingly enough its at www.eskimofriends.com
    It has all the lyrics and guitar tabs and such, as well as mp3 thingies.

Thats my good deed for the day.
    I'll never make sainthood at this rate.

Advertisement