Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry!!

• 29-10-2002 2:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Phil read the damn PM I sent you last week. and send me your mobile number in the reply. I dont use the old phone anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

he's probably away on pirate business.

adnans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

ROFL

Darrrr... arrrrrrr..... It be a 67 FSB and it be mighty arrrrrrr

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nicole!!! Papa!!!

Anyone else think the "Gerry and Sutty Show" would be a larf?

"Here we have an overclocked GF3!"
    "Shove it up yer arse Bungle"

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hmmm could have sworn that parrot wasn't there when I was talking to him.. sly feathery bastard.

Originally posted by DeVore
    Anyone else think the "Gerry and Sutty Show" would be a larf?
    DeV.

You mean you haven't seen it? Oh you poor lad. You dont know what your missing in the new hit show combining tech info and pure langerisum.

beats the Odd Couple hands down
    Says: The Daily Star *****

Originally posted by kali
    hmmm could have sworn that parrot wasn't there when I was talking to him.. sly feathery bastard.

Yeah you want to watch them lot. Never know where they'll show up..... There like Wheres Waldo.... you just never know where he'll be... That sly fox is slyer that a sly fox with a very cunning plan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by sutty
    That sly fox is slyer that a sly fox with a very cunning plan

Is that the fox that was made Professor of Cunning at Oxford because he was so cunning?

I do beleave it was good sir :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I was in prague for the last week, had better things to do than check pm's :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement