Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scrap the Singer ad

• 29-10-2002 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Right, well, no sooner had I pleaded to everyone here and everywhere else besides for singer, the goal posts have moved.

What we are now looking for is a geetar man. No our guitarist hasn't left, nor got a blister on his finger, quite the contrary. He has decided to put his huge voice and blinding charisma behind the mic stand not the Marshall and has left us with a gap needing filled. Who'd have thunk it eh?

The job spec- USUAL INFLUENCES ZEP/STONES/CHILI'S/FREE/PEARL JAM/ETC ETC AD NAUSEUM. MUST BE ABLE TO PLAY- (You'd have thought went without saying, but some of the geetar men we've auditioned.......HWUARH).
    OWN TRANSPORT USEFUL.
    PREFERABLEY BASED SOUTH CITY SOMEWHERE.
    MUST KNOW AT LEAST SOME TRACKS BY ABOVE BANDS AND KNOW THEM WELL. WE'RE NOT INTO STARING AT EACHOTHER GOING- "Do you know this one....".

ANY TAKERS?

Give me, Michael, a bell on 087 416 9469, preferabley not today (29-10-02) though as I am suffering from a massive hangover and it also explains the sarkiness of the tone. Sorry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

15 or whatever views it's been and not a taker in the house yet. Whatamigonnado? Have all the guitarists eloped with the singers to never never land? There has got to be a guitarist out there somewhere that can play what we're into. Speak out!

Advertisement