Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

workshops

Options
  • 29-10-2002 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

In case anyone's interested....

CTYI Writing Workshops
    Saturday Afternoons

Irish Centre for Talented Youth
    Dublin City University
    Dublin 9

November 9th and December 7th 2002
    2.00pm - 4.30pm

These workshops will incorporate various aspects of creative writing. Students will be asked to contribute their own work and to become part of an environment that will help to foster creativity in others. All forms of creative expression will be examined including story writing, screenplays, radio production and aspects of musical creativity.

These classes are open to students aged 12-16 years who have qualified for the older students programme at CTYI. The only prerequisite for these classes is an interest in creative writing and an enthusiasm to participate in the workshop. You might like to pass this message on to another CTYI student.

The first of these workshops will take place on Saturday November 9 and a follow up session on Saturday December 7.
    The class runs from 2pm to 4:30pm.
    Cost is €15 per workshop.

To register your interest students can phone CTYI (01) 7005634 or email
    ctyi@dcu.ie
    Students can pay on the day or can make a cheque payable to CTYI and post to:
    CTYI Writing Workshops
    Dublin City University
    Dublin 9

The meeting place is the foyer of the Henry Grattan Building (opposite DCU restaurant) at 1:45pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Good idea! I'm kind of interested. I don't really like being taught to write but I've got a short story I've finished lately I'd like someone's opinion on. Might go for that.

I'll e-mail it to anybody who wants to look it over.

Advertisement