Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pictures in signatures??

• 29-10-2002 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

I wonder if anyone can help me. i see numerous forum members with pictures and artwork in their signatures. How did they get them? ive have tried copying and pasting pictures but it doesnt work. do i have to get them from anywhere in specific?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hiya, the answer to your question is in the FAQ (I just dont have time right now to search for it).

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=98

Have fun.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Hi,

this might be of some use to you, vBulletin Codes Explained it is the vbulletin codes explained, and is extremely helpful for posting on boards.ie, i recommend that you add it to your favorites, to have it on hand for when you need it, i myself was lost but for it,

Regards netwhizkid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

And the prize for the most non-sequitar answer on Boards today goes to ... Mercury_tilt!!!

He wins a membership of the Irish Non-Sequitar Society "We Dont Make Much Sense But Icecream is Nice."

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

send a PM to el Muerko

planetary grade sig meister.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

but beware, for the three ladyboys of the sig are always on the watch for a troublesome image :

Gone Shootin [founder]
    Thanx 4 the Fish
    STaN

sigmuppet1.jpg

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Unfortunatly such a word is lacking on the dictionary.com database.

You mean you went to look it up? At least I only didnt know how to spell it :p (sequitur)

And get back to the point... what the hell have *'s got to do with this post? Apart from now. Obviously. Since you raised them. You know what I mean!!

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

And the answer is, that it is in fact.. my hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by amp

and what a hand......

Originally posted by amp

Amp, you are such a propellerhead!

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi, I have a piece of software by propellorheads, it's called "Reason" and it's great. Can I be a member of the sekuitur society?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

But when attaching an image to your posting - do you hit the browse button and attach it from a floppy disk?

Do you do it - in EDIT Profile?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Originally posted by Cork
    But when attaching an image to your posting - do you hit the browse button and attach it from a floppy disk?

Do you do it - in EDIT Profile?

there is a option to add attachment when your posting a reply.

You can attach a file as long as it's one of the files listed and they dont have to be on a 3 1/2"

and NO
    you dont do it in EDIT/profile

Advertisement