Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visual Basic Tutorials.. ?

Options
  • 29-10-2002 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

If anyone has any websites with good tutorials for Visual Basic it would be much appreciated, specificly in MSFlexGird. I have to make a Space Invaders game using a Flex Grid for a project.

Cheers, BoB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

msflexgrid is crap look around for a good 3rd party one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Although its not really a tutorial the site has lots of source code to learn from, www.planet-source-code.com I think it is.

type planet source code into goodle if that doesnt load

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭TARE

Cheers damnyanks, I'll have a look at it.

Amen, I'm afraid it's a requiriment of the project to use MSFlexGrid but I'd be interested to know of other methods/tools that could be used to make a Space Invaders type game, if you have any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I'm guessing this is a college or school project, because nobody would use a flexgrid to make a space invaders game in real life.

Is the space-invaders part compulsory? I'd try to get out of that part if I could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭TARE

The space-invaders part is the only part, it's my lectures way of teaching us the MSFlexGrid control. It's purely out of interest that I'd like to know what could be used to make a "proper" space-invaders game using Visual Basic... ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement