Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post not appearing on front page

• 29-10-2002 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

I've just noticed (and I'm sure it's the second time this happened) that I posted to a thread, and there was no mention of it on the front page www.boards.ie. Posts before, and after were noted, and I'm not sure if my post count went up or not (not really that important). Yet if you check, the post is there - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68333

Does it have anything to do with the fact that my reply went up at the same time as phreaks ??

weird or wha ??

Bio
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Its still happening ??

Today I posted here at 16:19
    As you can see from the screenshot here this post is not noted.
    However, the post I made two minutes later is.....

:confused::confused:

Bio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The 20 most recent posts list will only show links to the most recent post in each of the 20 most recently posted-to threads.

Therefore, you won't find more than one link in the list going to the same thread.

Hope this answers your question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

And dont forget to refresh the front page!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Thanks Bard - that explains it so - at least I know it's not just me:p

Bio

Advertisement