Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA certified....

Options
  • 30-10-2002 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Is this certification of any use? I am contemplating taking this course, but I dont know if it's very beneficial in the market

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Checking job sites Ive noticed that pretty much any networking job mentions some form of cisco certification as a 'desired' addition.

At the end of the day the exam is not that difficult, and its not hugely expensive compared to other exams (though if your not working youd want to make sure you know it backwards, I know plenty of people whove managed 82%/83% (pass is usually approx 85%) )

There doesnt seem to be a huge demand for networking people in general, but if one comes up and youve proved yourself to a certified level your one up on anyone else.

Advertisement