Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know anything about... id parade, kosher, bailey??

• 30-10-2002 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

i was at voodoo last night, just coz a mate was playing, and i think one of the other bands was really good, but i wasn't paying enough attention to get the name!! i asked the sound engineer and i got the names above, can anyone help me with info on any of them, even just web addresses or something...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

dont know any of the others but we've played with kosher a few times, nice guys. they've got a kinda nirvana thing going on. dont know anything about a website though. sorry i couldnt be more help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

i can get in touch with Bailer if thats who you are after..

info@musicmattersinternational.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

hey thanks, but right now i dont know if thats who im after!! oh the confusion!

do you have maybe a web address or something for them, so i could check it out and see if it was them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

Hi there,

It was bailer who played in Voodoo.. if you want to give me a shout I'll give you their details

Advertisement