Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

issue? or am i strange

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    Try and get them to pose naked while your at it. no need for them to be holding their flaps apart or any thing. try and make them arty shots.

LOL, that's one of the funniest things I've read on boards in a while. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Originally posted by Makaveli
    LOL, that's one of the funniest things I've read on boards in a while. :D

I am still laughing at holding their flaps open and make it arty. Christ on a bike- Fragglerocker, whatever the hell your name is, quit worrying about the real crackers. They are that way because they are self obsessed and shallow as Hal. Sounds like you might be too.

Less "stunning" women tend to have incredible sexiness through personality based on the fact that they have to settle to so they find other ways to net potential ways other than sexiness. A thing to remember- I bedded the most amazing looking chick some years back, I mean truly incredible, and she was boring as hell in bed. Lie there and take it candidate. Why? She figured she didnt need to work based on the fact that I should have been grateful for just being with her. If you work off that principle then you might just forget about amazing looking birds and appreciate the boundless amounts of beauty around. Thats not to say that I wouldnt get up on Brittney in a flash. Anyone know if Brittney is still holding out for a bloke since Harry dumped her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

See, I was laughing too hard- let me rephrase before I get hit with a torrent of abuse for not making sense-

Less "stunning" women tend to have incredible sexiness through personality based on the fact that they too have to settle for lesser men; So they find other ways to net potential mates other than drop dead tits and legs- it tends to be very, very sexual too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

FraggleRock... I suggest you switch to Jackrussell's and snooker\pool q's. Problem solved.

Advertisement