Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T.V nostalgia

• 30-10-2002 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Anyone remember Pob? Im traying to find a site with downloadable episodes with not much luck. Also I've been trying to find something on "The lost city of gold". Anybody out there that can help me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

would that be Mysterious Cities of Gold by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by NWA4EVAJAY
    Anyone remember Pob?
    Good God!! :p

Yeah I remember him! Actually not so long ago me and my mate were just talking about old catoons on Saturday\Sunday mornings and the like and out of a bunch of us only me and him remember good old Pob!! (Fairly good memories of him spraying the screen with phlegm at the end of every show :eek: )

I remember that it was a company called Ragdoll productions (I think) that were responsible for that little gem!

I never really found any sites for old episodes or anything like that but if I find anything I'll keep you informed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Playboybunny

Who's Pob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Originally posted by Playboybunny
    Who's Pob?

Pob (for all you whipper-snappers out there!) was kind of like an English version of Bosco.

He had a few other characters on his show but he never really talked just communicated through a series of grunts, farts and whistles!! (I think!)

This is all going on memory so my facts mightn't be completely true!

Advertisement