Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for chatroom users

Options
  • 31-10-2002 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I have an odd (and probably unneccessary!) piece of advice for people who use the chatroom! Frequently, I, and others, log in to the chatroo only to find it empty. When this happens, I stay logged in, and go check out some other sites, meaning to check back in every minute or so to see if anyone else has come in. I ineivitably forget to after three minutes, and it is quite annoying when I do come back to find that someone has been in, got frustrated by my not answering, and left. If you ever go in and there is just one person in there who doesn't reply, send them a private message! This opens another window which is always noticed.
    Anyway, see y'all.

Advertisement