Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITXDirect

• 31-10-2002 12:50pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever heard of these guys?? ITXDIRECT

They have an ad for cheapo old PCs in the Buy and Sell, anyone know anything about them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

I have heard of Itdirect in Kildare or somewhere.

see This

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

IT direct is in Dublin, in the street between city hall and capel bridge.

IT boutique is in Naas
    http://www.itb-software.com/itbdirect/store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

Yes, they are on Parliament street. Haven't bought from them though

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Definately ITXDirect

They are in the currenct Buy and sell

I have hear of ITdirect and ITbdirect.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Muirthile

Using SamSpade 1.14:
    whois -h whois.domainregistry.ie itxdirect.ie ...

% Rights restricted by copyright; http://www.domainregistry.ie/copyright.html
    % Do not remove this notice

domain: itxdirect.ie
    descr: ITXDirect Limited
    descr: Body Corporate (Ltd,PLC,Company)
    descr: Corporate Name
    admin-c: AAA575-IEDR
    tech-c: FR31-IEDR
    nserver: ns1.fbi.ie
    nserver: ns2.fbi.ie
    source: IEDR

person: Jason Elliot
    nic-hdl: AAA575-IEDR

person: Feargal Reilly
    nic-hdl: FR31-IEDR

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

umm, so is that a bad sign if a company is advertising a website that they do not own??

Would you buy off them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I noticed the domain registry thing yesterday but since you did not supply a website address, i did not think it worth mentioning.. ITBDirect's website you would think would be www.itbdirect.ie or something like that and its now..

Is there an address in the buy and sell?
    Anyway i probably would not buy from them since no one has heard of them. Its probably some guy that keeps having to shut down before revenue catches him and starts up with another name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by Saruman
    IT direct is in Dublin, in the street between city hall and capel bridge.

IT boutique is in Naas
    http://www.itb-software.com/itbdirect/store

(itdirect.ie) IT direct is in Dublin and have been there for a couple of years. Pretty decent crowd to deal with. I have used them a bit. They are open on a sunday and till 7 during the week which is very handy.

I would be wary of the other one. I mean why make your site name/address so close to another company and so unlike your own.

Advertisement