Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gunn4ar is trolling for sale again.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Yer such a hooke dahamsta.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Do you ever work anymore now merc? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

bump.

Think of the valuable time many of you have wasted on this thread.

It almost reminds me of somthing from a playground fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

int thanks_for_the_giggles(void)
    {
    if (give_typedef_a_big_raise==true)
    pthread_join();
    else
    troll_in_perpetuity(qed);
    return 0;
    };

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Gunn4r here are a couple of my thoughts...

WhiteWashMan is a stand up bloke who doesn't tell lies. If he says he can get the thing done, he can. Think about this for a minute...

He lives in the UK and not a million miles away from one of the biggest cities in the world (London). I'll bet there's a hell of a lot of people in London with PS2s. I'll even bet there's a hell of a lot of people who would want mod chips. Now, let's think about supply and demand for a moment. If there's a lot of people in London (and close to it like WWM), then there's a good chance there's a high number of people with the skills and contacts to get said mod chips and install them. This means competition and this means low prices. You claim to know the ony 3 lads in Dublin that do it - if there's only 3, then in fairness, they can charge what they like! But I don't imagine this is the case in London Or Surry (where WWM Lives).

When you think of it that way, it kinda makes sense that it'd only be STG£30 - why would he say so if it wasn't? What benefit does he gain by saying this?

Anyway, I wouldn't post details of someone who was doing this as those folk in Sony may go a hunting and question this gent about what he's doing to their hardware and promoting piracy/region cracking (whch they put in to make more money).

You sir are in a situation you cannot get out of and everyone here is laughing at you. A lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Whatcha playing at Dav, we could have gotten another couple of days craic from Gunn4r but you had to go and ruin all the fun by making some sense on this thread. :)

Just as an aside, I found a guy that will fit a Messiah for €89.

Will you stick around for a while Dav, I am sure I will be needing a character reference from someone when Gunn4r sees this one. ;)

[edit]
    Removed link
    [/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭Wossack

Sheesh, I was slightly peeved at being accused of being an alt of
    gunnarse before. Royally pissed off now :mad:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Wossack

gunnarse :

arf!
    best quote of day.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭Wossack

*sigh*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Yer such a hooke dahamsta.

'm not, 'm a giggle-ho.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Originally posted by Gunn4r
    I am gutted the thread was closed as it was indeed fun, this is the internet folks and its all fun.

Relax, flame wars should be fun

You were the only one who reported this thread and wanted it closed. Fairly early on in the thread too, at Date: 31 Oct 2002 11:36:05

<This is the reason that the user gave:
    Can someone lock this thread? I fear Mercury_tilt is wasting our time...>

Seeing you were the only one complaining and everyone else seemed to be having fun, including Devore, I left the thread open knowing Devore would look after it from there. Keeks musta just got some kind of a shock when he got back and seen the amount of cr@p on it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Blade
    You were the only one who reported this thread and wanted it closed. Fairly early on in the thread too, at Date: 31 Oct 2002 11:36:05

<This is the reason that the user gave:
    Can someone lock this thread? I fear Mercury_tilt is wasting our time...>

Seeing you were the only one complaining and everyone else seemed to be having fun, including Devore, I left the thread open knowing Devore would look after it from there. Keeks musta just got some kind of a shock when he got back and seen the amount of cr@p on it :)

hahahahhahahha - owned :)

• Advertisement

Ah that's brilliant. Can't wait to see if Gunnarse has the balls to explain why he wanted it left open but wanted it closed.

Could it be he was wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Yeah, maybe you could knight me too Merc.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

It wasnt the worst thing thats happened on Boards but Keeks is one of the moderators and its his call.

Anyway, I just wanted a chance to use my BanHammer image :)

banhammer.jpg

and my FUNNY 404 image :)

funny.jpg

Hey, I'm allowed have fun too you know :)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Sorry Merc, Kharn has beaten me to the serious and OTT post this time around. I don't believe however, I misread the situation, I look on it as follows.

1) Gunn4r posts something about installing mod chips for ps2.

2) He is rubbished

3) Cue endless baiting, flaming and trolling.

Not very difficult to pick up. Now that the thread in For Sale has been locked it has resumed in Admin. DeVore has even posted his pretty pictures again in a rare display of spam on his part (sorry DeV, just calling it like I see it :) )

Now Gunn4r, you probably feel aggreived, and you're also probably wondering what the big deal is all about. It is not a big deal. WhiteWashMan is a troller. He will probably quote this entire post and say "What a load of bollox". It doesn't matter. People are laughing at you because your responses are OTT while he is being consistent with his personality. I advise you to drop the matter. And please, please stop putting those smilies in your posts. They hurt my eyes.

Also, Wossack, everyone knows that you are not a trolling account. They are just baiting you so that they can have a laugh at your responses. In relation to this I know I've probably ruined a lot of peoples fun, but I didn't think it was particularly fair on the poster in question.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Wossak was never a red herring as they say. And if I was him ... its insulting you should say hes bait material. Man of stature I'd say.
    No offence intended. I'm not infallible, or the pope - whatever that has to do with infallibility. If anyone thinks Wossack is a trolling account, raise your hands now. I think ye're wrong. Enough said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    look at the newbie....

Compared 2 u I am a noob
    by the way keeks, if no-one including the admins are locking a thread, can you leave it open in future, i think there were a lot of people enjoying it.

I have no problem with ppl enjoying themselves...but u weren't discussing anything relevant to the board....thats why i (cutley)
    switched the emphasis of the topic here (where it should be):D

I have enoughte sh*t to deal with than deal with a "wwm super troll"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

Originally posted by DeVore
    It wasnt the worst thing thats happened on Boards but Keeks is one of the moderators and its his call.

the reason is I just coundn't be arsed moding all those mindless threads that had nothing, absoluting nothing to do with the topic in hand. thats all. I love the crack...just take it away from the for sale board

Seeing hundreds of posts in on day on the board gives me the creeps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Considering the combined total number of pages devoted to this topic is 8, I must say I'm severely disapointed at how crap it is.

You should change the amount of posts per page in your options Pie. For me it's a mere 2 pages of fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I have my user cp set to delete random posts, it does a good job but I still get some of merc's posts :(

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by koneko
    Yes, Gunn4r should be banned because he uses smilies too much, like a middle-aged woman in a "single persons" chat room.

Make it so, DeVore.

ahhahaha :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

hyuk hyuk

awww you know we wuv woo wewwy wuch :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

*meep*

Advertisement