Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadcast mp3s over FM

Options
  • 31-10-2002 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of a device which would let you broadcast mp3s or any music format over the radio [only around the house]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

Yes - I bought a couple of little FM transmitters on ebay - lots of them available in the USA and UK for that precise purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Look here this might be of interest, bought 1 for E25 and I see my local shop has them for E40, check this site!!!. http://www.jmlcable.com/id240.htm

Regards JD!!! Belgium!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Lads. I could plug this device into my PC in my converted attic, and pick up the signal as an FM station on my stereo downstairs. What if there is already an FM station at the operating channel(s). I suppose I could check first but you never know with pirate radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

what a sweet gadget, me wants

Advertisement