Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more dublin music....

Options
  • 01-11-2002 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Dublin's House of Mexico have released their debut EP on Earworm Records (whose catalogue features releases by Yo La Tengo, Apples in Stereo & ex-Galaxie 500 members) as part of Earworm's final singles compilation 'A Charabang Trip to the Lights'. One of our songs from the ep has also been played by John Peel on his Radio 1 show, all without leaving the bedroom...which is nice. It's been out since August but due to sheer laziness and no money on our part....you night not have heard...available from Road Records...now...

(The compilation also features the brilliant krautrock of Norway's Salvatore - label mates of St. Thomas - & The Shimmer Kids Underpop Association - for west coast psych fans).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭AlisonC

any chance of a copy...
    most intrigued

alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 house of mexico

hi Alison...i sent you a private message about it....i think phantom have a copy of the cd...if not...get back to me and i'll send one on to you...

thanks

emmet

house of mexico

Advertisement