Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P(h)ubcrawl Map Is Up

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

indeed the man tells the truth...

so thats it all sorted...see yis all next saturday for some good drinking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Thanks guys. Just want to let people know that if they haven't checked the itinerary in the last day or so that there has been a slight change so check it out.
    C y'all on Saturday in Q-Bar downstairs at 1pm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Hmm, your map looks strangely like an Angelfire "temporarily unavailable due to excessive bandwith consumption" warning.

Should be an interesting crawl...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Yuppy the site done be broken. Get on the case Kurdt.:D I need to know where to find you guys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

the site is back up and working cos i've just been on it, and sorry guys i wont be able to be there for most of it cause i'm startin a new job on friday so i'm workin most of the time on saturday but will deff be in afterwards and during my LONG lunch break!!!!!!

• Advertisement

It'll probably end up being the same as last time. Half the people who sign up won't go and others join in later on. Are there any DJs coming on this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

Q bar was ****,
    and far too expensive.
    why don't we pick the least expensive bars and increase the amount we can drink.

i dunno.
    i'm in work that day anyways so sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Originally posted by Raggamuffin
    i'm in work that day anyways so sorry

Why are you apologising?!
    Do you think people are going to miss your presence or something like that?!!!!

Hands up anyone who'll miss Raggamuffin?

Anyone?

Anyone at all??!!

No i didnt think so........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

just thought i'd let u know im not so sure im gonna be able to make it anymore...
    its not like you'll miss me anyways...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

they are all south side pubs too, but the music centre ickickick

• Advertisement

FFS. I'm getting really p1ssed off with people commenting on the fact that it's all southside. Who cares! I had to work in certain pubs that people wanted to hit and that's just the way it worked out so deal with it. What's wrong with the TBMC? I go to college there!
    Oh yeah, and don't bother complaining if you're not even going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Marky De Sade

Rules of a pub crawl for the host:

1) Don't cater for other people. Use the, "Build it and they'll will come" philosophy.

2) F*ck the begrudgers. You can please some of the people some of the time etc.

3) Stick to your guns.

Rules of a pub crawl for the invitees:

1) You were invited to drink not to dictate.
    2) If you can't afford it, don't go.
    3) If you don't like the pubs on the list, don't go.
    4) If you don't like the people on the list, don't go.
    5) If you don't like walking, don't go.
    6) If you don't want to visit more than 3 pubs, don't go.

It is that easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

exactly marky exactly............

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Where did this Marky chap come from and why does he get to make the pub crawl rules????

I didnt see his name on the list of people going!!!

My rule about the Wet T-Shirt thingie on the last one wasnt listened to!!!!!!

I thought i was just being discriminated against for being a newbie but having seen the support for this guy and his "rules" i was obviously mistaken.......

I'm not going now.....

:mad: :( :mad:

Originally posted by Marky De Sade
    Rules of a pub crawl for the host:

1) Don't cater for other people. Use the, "Build it and they'll will come" philosophy.

2) F*ck the begrudgers. You can please some of the people some of the time etc.

3) Stick to your guns.

Rules of a pub crawl for the invitees:

1) You were invited to drink not to dictate.
    2) If you can't afford it, don't go.
    3) If you don't like the pubs on the list, don't go.
    4) If you don't like the people on the list, don't go.
    5) If you don't like walking, don't go.
    6) If you don't want to visit more than 3 pubs, don't go.

It is that easy.

good work!!!

are you coming along???!??!??!?!

see you all saturday!!! 1 pm!!!!

Originally posted by Amz
    Where did this Marky chap come from and why does he get to make the pub crawl rules????

I didnt see his name on the list of people going!!!

My rule about the Wet T-Shirt thingie on the last one wasnt listened to!!!!!!

I thought i was just being discriminated against for being a newbie but having seen the support for this guy and his "rules" i was obviously mistaken.......

I'm not going now.....

:mad: :( :mad:

wet tshirt contest in november?????

maybe in DA2?!?!?!?! with its warmer than warm inside weather!!!

Sh1t calm down kids, i was only making an observation, and i know you cant please every one, no one wants to move outta one place or whatever, just in my experience its better to stick to pubs outside of temple bar, but i see brogans is there so yay
    and i was thinking of going but i dont know any one going.....:(...(hint,hint, eye liner boy, sickle, horsekick, berretta............)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

uppity up up up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Lil'MissGiggles

I personally wont be making an appearansce until late in the evening ill most likely be joining ye in the Bleeding Horse. I do hope ye can live without me for that long. Particularly you lot Shortt stuff Muffin man and the bimbo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

ah tony 2 tone (i'm sure there could be some jokes lurking in there), don't be an id yot. no one knows anyone. actually, i tell a lie. that's completely untrue. i'm gonna go, and know of only one person (wacker) that i know in person. and boy is he a weirdo (sorry michael). but anyway, the point is not whether or not you know people going, the point is to come along and get to know new people. through the wonderful medium of alcohol.

see you there :)

• Advertisement

my self and eye linerboy might make an appearance some where alond the way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

im a bit mad
    i will be meeting all u lovely ppl today but my plan of going to the gym at 9 am, going home, and being in qbar for 1 have been slightly thwarted by the fact that the gym doesnt open till 10am and the fact that i forgot my wallet so im gona have to give cie (the theiving bastards) even more money

Advertisement