Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Phone Advice

• 01-11-2002 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

I recently got an 8310 on a contract with Vodafone UK, roughly about july time. My brother wouldnt mind a new phone, and i wouldnt mind a new phone, i like the look of the 6310i, seems like a sweet fone, tri-band,gprs,hscsd,bluetooth,BIGGER,nice screen etc etc. Was just wondering if anyone has any personal experience with a 6310i? Any bad points?

To be honest im completely sick of the 8310, piece of designer trash in my opinion :( would love a 6310 though, seems like a nice phone. My plan was to flog the 8310 to the bro, and buy a 6310. Can vodafone do anything to me for selling my phone when im still within the 12 month contract?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I got a 6310i a few months ago and as yet I cant fault it. The software is much faster (I previously had a 6210) so reading text messages and all that shazam is a lot faster. I've tried out the infrared and bluetooth with my laptop and both work perfectly.

The java is very handy, there are loads of apps out there you can download to add functionality to the phone. I havent used GPRS as yet and I'm gonna try out the tri-band when I go to the US next year :D

Overall a lovely lovely phone (and the white/blue backlight is a nice change from the standard green I've gotten so sick of)

Advertisement