Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom leased line dept

Options
  • 01-11-2002 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the phone number for the eircom leased line dept?

RANT:
    I've tried (and been sent to) the following departments....

1901 ->
    1800501502 ->
    1800251261 ->

Now when you phone the last one you get straight through to a message saying all our operaters are busy please leave a message, then you get another message saying the message machine is full please press 0 to connect to an operator. Press 0. Get through to some stropy oul one that sounds like answering the phone is an inconvenience. So she forwards me on... back to the original message. Tried again. Forwarded on somewhere else, get someones voice mail - they're on holidays until the end of November...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

that You're really surprised.

possible

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭The Cigarette Smoking Man

I'm not suprised!

1800493493 is ISDN Maintenance
    1800787337 isn't a valid number

It's 5.10 now, so I presume they've all pissed off home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

5 second search on eircom.ie returns:

Fast internet access

A business Internet account Professional online presence
    Eircom business Internet Security and peace of mind

With eircom business-internet you can avail of three of the fastest ways to maximise your Internet connection;

eircom isdn bra - a dual channel, digital line that lets you transfer data quicker saving you time and money.
    eircom hi-speed - upgrade your analogue line to a dual channel digital line using ISDN technology, making your phone lines twice as efficient.
    eircom leased line - an "always on" connection to the Internet available in a variety of speeds to suit your company's requirements.
    eircom business-internet will ascertain which option is right for you and manage its effective implementation.

For further information freefone: 1800 202 014.

Advertisement