Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butterfly vibrators?

• 01-11-2002 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any, erm, first hand experience of these. My girlfriend wants to get one, but if it's too noisy it'll be pointless.

It's a remote control vibrator that she can wear under her kit, and as we have a night at her parents coming up she wants to wear it and give me the remote.. :) Doubtless hilarity will ensue etc.

Of course if this thing makes a racket like a hoover in need of a tuneup it'll be pointless, hence the question. Oh, and anywhere decent in Dublin to get such a thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

And the fact that she would rather use a vibrator than have your love truncheon inside her doesnt bother you one bit?

As for getting one try the Buy and Sell magazine(though if If it is second hand perhaps you should consider using a connie).
    But then again how would you fit a rubber onto a butterfly shaped vibrator?I cant even imagine what it looks like and what size it is.

Perhaps you should post pictures of your girl holding it near her enterence so as we can see the proportionate size?She doesnt need to have her flaps held open or anything*BEEP!BEEP!STOLEN JOKE ALERT!*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Cant beat a bit of mirth in the girth. It's amazing how low vibration sounds travel through walls!

Goto Miss fantasia's in town. (Dublin) It is opposite "Viva" where boards had a night out, to say the least. There are some other sex shops but they all seem a bit seedy from the outside, I know this place opposite Viva is nice inside.

so Viva the Vibra baby.
    and have fun rRrRrRrRrRrRaAaAoOoOowWwWww

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

ann summers have stuff like that, plus methinks they have a website which you can mail order from which would help if you're not in dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by The Gopher
    And the fact that she would rather use a vibrator than have your love truncheon inside her doesnt bother you one bit?
    All well and good, but it may not look good with him humping her in front of the parents , between starter and main course. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by in use?

It's a remote control vibrator that she can wear under her kit, and as we have a night at her parents coming up she wants to wear it and give me the remote.. :) Doubtless hilarity will ensue etc.

whats so funny about trying to control an orgasm in front of yer parents???????? your reason for doing this sounds wrong!!!!!!

never heard of a butterfly vibrator. i cant imagine it'd be so loud the sound would travel through walls and her parents would wake up thinking 'ah-a.....our daughter's on the receiving end of a remote controlled butterfly vibrator'. unless she's got the moans to go with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

i wouldn't go near mobile phones or a microwave with one of those things on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Originally posted by thedrowner
    whats so funny about trying to control an orgasm in front of yer parents???????? your reason for doing this sounds wrong!!!!!!

He obviously never saw that episode of Peter Kays Phoenix Nights were the barmaid seriously underestimated the power of Chinese Orgasm Balls and inserted one just before going to work.If the results are much the same with this vibrator then I seriously wouldnt recommend doing it in front of her parents:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

my friend has something like that and they're not THAT great. just slightly pleasurable was how she described it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by in use?

**** each other in front of yer parents? Good job you fucking deviant.

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Dizz

According to the gf - they're crap noisy uncomfortable - get ur gf a remote butt plug! :p

Advertisement