Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Of November 2nd and October 31st . . .

Options
  • 01-11-2002 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Re: November 2nd
    That being Saturday (tomorrow). The usual story, noon at the Green -- it's pretty much a given these days that CTYI'ers are gonna be there so come one, come all and be merry.

Re: October 31st
    What did all y'all get upto? I ended up sleeping in Co. Meath / Dermo's house -- it's not like he had a party or anything, I just annoyed him until he agreed to let me stay in his house and it was sorta cool even though all we did was literally get the bus out there, eat curry, sleep and come back to Dublin. It was still fun 'cos as you all know; Dermo rocks. (Just don't tell him that.)

Finally, life is good. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i'll be in our lovely and virtuous capital city tomorrow....can't guarantee an appearance at any reunion-type-dealie though...depends on how i'm feeling......but either way it doesn't make much difference to many of you.....

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

But Aideen!!! I WUV YOU!!!!!

Pleeeease be around to happify me!!

<HUGS>

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

on halloween i dressed up as Jane Eyre and went trick or treating with my little brother and his friend. i am sooooo cool. tomorrow, i am going to be in alaska, like yesterday and like most days. i am going to dance for the day. and then go to a new years party...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It was great craic! Can't remember exactly what I did! Woke up in a friends house on friday so I guess it had something to do with him. I remember a bonfire though, lots of fireworks, and a headache to stop anybody getting up in the morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i went to a really groovy party, fell down the stairs and broke my toe. :D it was hillarious. i was sitting at the top of the stairs for half the night with a bag of frozen chips on my foot...heheheheh. maaaaan i was drunk....martini and white lemonade- it's feckin' lovely. :D and we watched fear and loathing in las vegas at five in the morning while slightly hungover. yay! so much fun. did yis have a laugh today? would've been around for some of it but i can't walk :( . GIVE MY SYMPATHY!!!! :rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Some scumbags tried to start a fight with me in central bank. they ended up beating up connor. fúckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

jeezus christ...is he okay? something like that would happen the one day i'm not there....
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Another Conor? That better be one I know about. If there's four of me running around I'm gonna have to break out the shotgun. There's only room for 3 Conors in this world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

get used to it....in my french class of 10 people there are four Hannah's. yes. we make up a third of the class. i don't respond to my own name anymore- its getting rediculous. if only one person says Hannah- we all turn around. its beyond rediculous. its just mean. (i digress.... don't mind me...)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Similar situation:
    I my German class of 9 there are two Conors and one guy called Cormac who the teacher always calls Conor by mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

Heh, im usually the only maggie anywhere, including my school, and as far as i kno at sesh1 this year also...........and before anyone says anything, the other maggie, magaggie from cork, her real name is marguerite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

At this time i feel it is putinant to point out thaty 2nd of november was my 18th birthday

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

In another thread here I was confused with David Davis. He wasn't half the arsehole I am. I can't believe you insulted me like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Originally posted by SOL
    At this time i feel it is putinant to point out thaty 2nd of november was my 18th birthday

And you didn't even invite me to your party, Cormac.

You little a55hole.

:)

}:>

Advertisement