Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers

• 01-11-2002 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Where can i get dolby 5.1 speakers within €125 in a actual physical shop .ie not online :) thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Recently was up in game in dawson street they where selling the creative labs inspire 5300 5.1 speakers for about that price i think they are marked down from about 150 or thats what they where elsewhere a few months ago. i use them myself and they are fine
    you wont get much else for that price from a named brand. my other recommendationw would by maplin in blanchardstown or jervis street, you'll probably pick up some there.

Good luck and roll on the 5.1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,047 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Argos sell the Videologic ZXR-500's for 129.99 .
    These are the best 5.1 speakers in that price range according to most PC magazines.

Advertisement