Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netsystem hours question..

Options
  • 02-11-2002 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could help me out here, im using the netsmart system for 2 weeks. I chose the 120 hours a month option and all is grand but what im wondering is..Are your 120 hours to be used from the 1st of the month to the end of the month or are they from the date your bill is issued?

I would ring up esat themselves but after spending many weeks on the phone getting it set up im not in the mood for them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

I would imagine that it would be from when you first connected - I connected on the 9th of October, so I'm guessing that it'll run from the 9th of the month to the 8th of the next month.

Must give them a buzz to make sure though.

BTW, it's NetSmart :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Yes Yes I know its called Netsmart! I spent long enough trying to get it lol. Ive got netsystem on the brain as well as im trying to get it sorted and installed in my house and make use of my hours by dln quicker.

Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭irishguy

with the noLimits package a few years back you were billed from the day you connected,like dun_do_bheal said

Advertisement