Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are velvetron any good?

Options
  • 02-11-2002 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

buzzin' round tbar last week saw a poster an act called velvetron were playin....i like the name...reminds me of the old 80's...are they/he/she worth checkin out? just curios.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i like them. they're refreshing in that theyre quite different to a lot of the bands out there at the moent, however, their music probably isnt everybody's cup of tea. its a little electronic, and a little pixies-ish (kind of) you'd have to see them i guess coz i havent seen them in a while. there's only 2 of them in the band i think, one plays guitar and one plays keyboard, but i think the night girl n keyboard was missing the night i saw them last, and he was great by himself.

Advertisement