Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechwarrior : Dark Age

Options
  • 03-11-2002 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

have any of you played it?

i have

and

it rocks meh socks

ive spent about 160 euro on it over the past few weeks, i have
    a massive assortment of troops, including 12 mechs, 13 tanks, 27 infantry :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

MWDA_109_rot01.jpg Hatchetman, special character mech, leena cochrane, highlanders faction

MWDA_114_rot01.jpg Tundra wolf 85 tonnes, special character mech, Kriya Wolf, Steel wolves faction

MWDA_089_rot01.jpg Agromech modified, Bansons raiders merc faction

MWDA_099_rot01.jpg Centurion, Highlanders Faction

MWDA_098_rot01.jpg Spider mech, swordsworn faction

MWDA_094_rot01.jpg Koshi mech, Spirit Cat Faction

MWDA_053_rot01.jpg BE701 Joust, highlanders faction (this unit carries hardened armor and 2 large pulse lasers)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

these mechs are on my wish list

MWDA_143_rot01.jpgAtlas

MWDA_113_rot01.jpgMad cat mkIII

MWDA_134_rot01.jpgFire Starter

MWDA_110_rot01.jpgRyoken II

all the stuff in the previous post is stuff i have ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

They look cool but they don't look much like the mechs ingame :/
    Where do you buy them anyway and how much do they cost on average?
    Also I just discovered this forum :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Originally posted by El Marco
    Also I just discovered this forum :D

stupid-ass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Intensely dislike Dark Age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

it is a kids game you buy the pieces per-made and painted and the actually moves are so ****ing easy and simple in it... it's a muppet game and jaggeh you wasted alot of money, I much prefere true Mechwarrior games...

fact is dark ages only is part of mechwarrior because of mechs none of which resemble true mechs but true is they are more advances from their tech specs which is ****ed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Lord Khan
    it is a kids game you buy the pieces per-made and painted and the actually moves are so ****ing easy and simple in it... it's a muppet game and jaggeh you wasted alot of money, I much prefere true Mechwarrior games...

fact is dark ages only is part of mechwarrior because of mechs none of which resemble true mechs but true is they are more advances from their tech specs which is ****ed up.
    Aye it makes me sick you cant get any battletech stuff over here, be they tro's or what may have you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

you can get battletech stuff here :)

I have a few collectors mech there is only 4 released only got 2

Vulture Warhammer, atlas and something else
    the atlas doesn't look great but still :/

most of the regular battletech mechs come small as those ones and you have to paint them and attach the various parts too them

The Hatchetman is a cool looking mech, but in dark ages it looks so sucky.

Advertisement