Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hmm any ideas?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

or alternatively u culd repeatedly ring her home number goin thro every name in the Big book of baby names until u get it rite, tho u will prolly b arrested after the 23rd guess :P (p.s. hint try gloria or edward 1st ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Durden

I'm lucky... all my friends know that my memory for names is so terrible that its just down to luck that I don't forget mine... so I don't run into to many problems.... but for real advice, just say, "god, i'm sorry, the music was so loud that i didn't get your name, uhmm... what is it?" hopefully you'll impress her with your honesty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

This is sooooooo bloody easy!!!! What you do is you get one of your mates to phone her and go is Amanda there? When she goes no he says oh emm who is it im talking to? she says blah he says oh right sorry must have been a wrong number bye. Then your mate black mails you with her name for drinks hehehehe
    sorted!

UK Wolf, your a feckin genius... just pick a friend who won't blackmail you or at least can be paid of with turpintine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

This is a repeat of my statement to all you out there finding difficulty with what should be the easiest thing in the World.

Grab whatever phone takes your fancy, dial in said females number, take a deep breath and tell her that you had a whale of a time and the music was so deafening you missed her name.

Fancy that eh? Craic a joke or something about how much of an arse you are for forgetting something so simple. She'll giggle and forget the fact that she should feel insulted by you forgetting her name. And it can only get better from there. Unless of course, as some have said, she has strayed off the beaten path and you risk death by crow bar if the boyfriend catches up with you. Happened to a mate of mine once- stood in the queue for the coats in a club, idley chatting up some girl and gets greeted by the boyfriend in the carpark with a crow bar to the back of the head. Not pretty.

• Advertisement

Oh thats mean... lotsa lotsa painkillers needed there... and possibly a can of mace in future....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

My idea is better cuz u look like less of a goon also. Another on is if your in the pub and forget someones name get ur ID out and go oh look how silly I look then get them to show you theres as well "oh your isnt that bad..........shara" and your totally sorted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

Lol dbc, im in stitches here. Certified 100% lolazo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭YoungNastyMan

text her this.

Hey its me.
    I was just sitting at my
    computer, with a bottle
    of Johnsons & Johnsons
    baby oil, and want to put
    a name to the face.

Kerrr SPLAT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Text her and ask. You've done nothing wrong - if you didn't catch it, you didn't catch it. Don't make mountains out of molehills.

• Advertisement
Advertisement