Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why are peoples sexualities so fscked up?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

lots of reasons

laziness.

not enough time

low sex drive.

education

many things.

i think its unfair to say things like that about people to be honest.

i mean, why havent you become an international rally driver?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭foxinsocks

Originally posted by hedgetrimmer

I think it boils down to one thing - listenening. Both with ones ears and ones body - to what your partner enjoys, likes and building and building on that until you end up taking hours of fun without actual sex involved.

This is all well and good, but you have to also listen when she doesnt want to spend bloody hours at it....

Sometimes a woman just wants to get nailed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Originally posted by foxinsocks
    Sometimes a woman just wants to get nailed...

Where are theese dream women & do they have sisters?
    Oh wait, I'm being a thoughtless man again, my bad.

The reason I think that lots of men don't go in for foreplay is because for the man it holds bad memories of girls not putting out, thus at a subconcious level men associate foreplay with sexual frustration, where chicks don't put out. Thus when you get old enough that foreplay is no longer a supplicant for sex, but it's precursor, it can actually be fun, but in the early stages, it is quite frustrating for the man, at least it was for me when I was 14/15.

I found that going out with older chicks was much more rewarding in this regard, as you can spend time courting a chick, without any of the bullshít angst that goes with wondering if you will get your end away in the end.

That's how I'd call it.
    So sue me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

its like that bit in high fidelity where he says that guys get put off foreplay when theyre younger, coz all they wanna do to girls is touch them a bit and theyre not allowed.

tis true sometimes a woman just wants to get nailed, but sometimes a bit more is nice.

No one says men don't get a kick out of foreplay.
    Personally I love courting a girl, it's great crack, but, umm, foreplay is a totally different concept to 'bases'.

Atypically bases are the sliding scale of intamacy that men and women go through when younger, and bases were for me, frustrating. Still I like courting a girl, that I think deserves the time investment.... sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Originally posted by sisob
    Am I the only one who
    is on a mission to teach myself how to give
    a girl a breast only orgasm?

hehe no your not the only one. I have passed that mission and the *ahem*belly button*ahem* mission. I'm kinda stuck now as to what my next mission is going to be. Any girls out their have any idea's for me ;)

kayos

I'm not sayin' he was right, but you're sayin' a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm sayin' it does. I've given a million ladies a million foot massages and they all meant somethin'. We act like they don't, but they do. That's what's so ****in' cool about 'em. This sensual thing's goin' on that nobody's talkin about, but you know it and she knows it, ****in' Marsellus knew it, and Antwan shoulda known ****in' better. That's his ****in' wife, man. He ain't gonna have a sense of humor about that ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

Am I the only one who is on a mission to teach myself how to give a girl a breast only orgasm?

No your not. It took me long enough but by God was it worth it- if thats what flicks your switch then it takes about 30-45 minutes and almost always with someone you have had a long term relationship with. Then again- if you are in a long term very loving relationship then a look in the right way will almost cause your partner to orgasm furiously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Kell
    No your not. It took me long enough but by God was it worth it- if thats what flicks your switch then it takes about 30-45 minutes and almost always with someone you have had a long term relationship with. Then again- if you are in a long term very loving relationship then a look in the right way will almost cause your partner to orgasm furiously.

i nearly came in my pants today.

i was looking at nakid pikchures though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Right.... knowing most of the people who've replied to this thread i find this rather funny.

Now, firstly ffs lads with your 17 year old stereotypes..... all fine and well that most of ye didnt know what a girl was at that age but that doesnt mean 17 year old dont have a clue....

Ask Kharn if you're unsure :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭mirv

Although some 17 year olds may be experienced, I doubt they'd be half as experienced as anyone over 25, and if they were they'd probably been in relationships with partners of equally young age. They'd be hardly the ones to know the nitty-gritty.

But in fairness, it really does seem like an attempt by sisob to display to the world how great a sexual partner he supposedly is. Sorta glad the way grace spotted this thread though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by mirv
    But in fairness, it really does seem like an attempt by sisob to display to the world how great a sexual partner he supposedly is. Sorta glad the way grace spotted this thread though. :)

whatnow, who the hell are you? ;)

And, yeah it may seem that way. But I really dont feel the need
    to be worshiped by a lod of random strangers. The whole sex
    god thing is a (most likely sarcastic) joke between me and ppl
    I know in the "real world".

I am no sex god. I'm a virgin for christ's sake. I just happen to
    dislike the way popular culture portrays sex. I don't claim to be
    all knowing. but, For a lot of peopl it *seems* to be just
    masterbation with a partner. I'm not trying to insult anyone or
    their way of life or their sexual practises. I just think that there
    is a lot out there that a lot of ppl are missing. Maybe it cannot be
    avioded.

oh yeah and RE: "you have to crawl b4 you can run" - of corse,
    but that doesnt stop you learning about how to run well now ;)

Fio: Glad your enjoying this ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I find this thread funny because I still can't even picture myself having sex (anyone else can feel free to).

And, yeah it may seem that way. But I really dont feel the need
    to be worshiped by a lod of random strangers. The whole sex
    god thing is a (most likely sarcastic) joke between me and ppl
    I know in the "real world".

Notice how (a) this isn't the real world, and (b) how this board is actually a serious forum for people to ask otherwise awkward questions, not for your satires to frolick freely like some sort of hummingbird on ecstacy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Originally posted by mirv
    Notice how (a) this isn't the real world, and (b) how this board is actually a serious forum for people to ask otherwise awkward questions, not for your satires to frolick freely like some sort of hummingbird on ecstacy.

jesus, i would never post anything of any importance with
    the sarcastic bunch of idiots around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bobbyjoe

Girls can fake orgasms
    guys can fake whole relationships

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    :)
    I don't do smilies. Thx anyway.

I rest my case.

.logic.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by logic1
    [/i]

I rest my case.

.logic. [/B]

:)

Originally posted by bobbyjoe
    Girls can fake orgasms
    guys can fake whole relationships

I think there is a very serious case to make for this post to be nominated as the post of the month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭strawberry

Ming-shut up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Grace-no.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ask me if they're unsure of what honey...???

Anyway, leaving Fio and my sex life out of this, young sisob raises some interesting points. Some of the older lads that have replied to this are clearly feeling a bit put out cause a young fella's thinking this way when they should be ;)

The way I see it, the more you tell your partner when somethings good or not good, the better it'll be for all concerned. You can only really learn when about someone elses needs when they tell you.

For example, the other night, Fio an I were... :p

I'll buy your book Mark! Will you autograph it for me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Theres a lot more to life then sex (nice as it is) and to be honist im not surprised a 17 year old is as intrested in it as you my friend but learning from experiance is a lot more fun the having someone tell you.(unless of course there the one your experiancing with at the time!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Originally posted by strawberry
    Ming-shut up.

Wondered how long before that'd be posted :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Sex is all in the mind.

It's all dependent on how the mind perceives acts/situations/sensations through listening, observation, and interpretation.

The problem, I think, with the current culture in Ireland is that its all "me me me" - niteclub culture (if such exists). Many people are just obsessed with self-gratification and don't take the time to either be attentive to their partner, or indeed even get to know a partner beyond 8 hours. Thus the whole act has a kind of hurried and urgent sense to it.

This also has the effect that anything beyond 'vanilla' sexual practice becomes frowned upon since anything beyond this DOES require a certain level of trust and familiarity to be enjoyable and safe for all parties concerned. Thus people can remain somewhat closed minded towards certain aspects and also perpetuating the self-gratification theme.

Incidentally, I stand whole-heartedly behind the statement that sex is not everything. There's so much more beyond. Knowing someone's mind intimately, sharing experiences with them, etc. This all adds up in your mind.

Well this is what happens when they come out of the CTYI board.

Advertisement